To apply to any position, submit your cover letter, resume, and application (link is at the bottom of the page) via one of the following options:
Tri-Rivers Broadcasting, Inc.
PO Box 121
Memphis, MO 63555
Identifies and develops new business opportunities; keeps and grows existing client relationships; offers solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; closes business; meets set sales target.
- Identifies and solicits new business; builds and maintains a full pipeline of sales prospects.
- Services and grows relationships in the existing base of clients.
- Identifies client/agency needs and develops persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
- Delivers effective sales presentations.
- Steers clients based on the market, platform and station information.
- Maintains client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
- Monitors competition to continually find new account leads.
- Ensures prompt payments.
- Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts, and competitive analysis.
- Generates revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
- Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
- Strong client service relationship-building skills
- Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Negotiation and closing proficiency
- Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
- Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
- Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
- Flexibility and creativity
- Professional appearance
- Strong interpersonal skills
• 2+ years in media/advertising sales is preferred, but not required
• None required
Tri-Rivers Broadcasting and its stations are an equal opportunity employer.