Commission Awards Contracts for Projects in Northeast District
Written by Corey Stott on January 5, 2023
HANNIBAL, Mo. – The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission awarded contracts for Northeast District projects during its regular meeting on January 4.
Contracts include the following:
- A $2,263,616 contract was awarded to Bleigh Construction Company, for a bridge replacement on U.S. Route 136 in Schuyler County over North Fork Middle Fabius near Lancaster. Also included in this contract is a bridge replacement on Missouri Route 15 in Scotland County over North Fork Wyaconda River near Memphis.
- A $4,807,787 contract was awarded to Magruder Paving, LLC, for a resurfacing on U.S. Route 61 in Pike and Ralls counties from New London to Bowling Green.
- A $11,416,278 contract was awarded to Emery Sapp & Sons, Inc., for pavement resurfacing on Missouri Route 19 from New London to Route J (Bassinger Corner) in Audrain County. Also included in this contract are intersection improvements on Missouri Route 19 at Mark Twain School.
- A $7,696,186 contract was awarded to Magruder Paving, LLC, for pavement improvements on the following routes in Montgomery and Pike Counties:
- Montgomery/Pike Counties – Resurfacing Missouri Route 161 from Bus. 61 in Pike County to Interstate 70 near Danville in Montgomery County.
- Pike County – Microsurfacing on Bus. 61 from 0.3 mile south of Rte. UU to the roundabout in Bowling Green.
- Pike County – Resurfacing Route NN from Rte. 54 to U.S. 61 near Bowling Green.
- Pike County – Seal coat Route UU from U.S. 61 to U.S. 54 near Louisiana.
- A $1,860,049 contract was awarded to STF, LLC DBA Traffic Control Company for pavement marking at various locations throughout the district.
Additional information, regarding timelines and impacts to traffic, will be released prior to the start of construction.
For more information, please contact MoDOT’s Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636).